Bathtub & Shower Liner FAQ
- What is a bathtub and/or shower liner?
- The liner is a new custom bathtub and/or shower surround, that is custom fit by a professional which will come to your home and measure your existing tub, shower or both.
- What are liners made out of?
- The most common liners are acrylic, but they can also be made from PVC or plastic.
- How can I find a liner that fits exactly on my tub?
- Liners are custom made, and the contractor usually takes measurements.
- How long does it take to install?
- Full installation time should take about one day. Fill out our Quote Request Form for a free quote and installation times by a contractor near you!
- How durable are liners?
- These stain resistant liners are non-porous and will not peel, rust, chip or crack. Not only are they durable, but also they are easy to clean.
- Why choose a bathtub liner?
- Liners are much more economical in installing than a bathtub ot shower. Replacing existing bath feature require a change in plumbing, tile removal and can leave you without a bath/shower for a period of time while installing. Bathtub and Shower liners install in one day and custom fit over all existing plumbing!
- Who should use a Bathtub liner or Shower Liner?
- Anyone who wants to save time and money by purchasing a strong reliable product that will last for years.
Tired of the cracked and faded bathtub or shower in your home...
Then request your Free Quote on a Bathtub or Shower Liner Today! When you request your Free no obligation Liner Quote you will have the chance to learn even more about your options and speak with a licensed local contractor in your area.